Online Sales (www.greatcoverup.com) Return Policy
Last updated: September 14, 2022.
• ALL ONLINE SALES FINAL (unless the product is damaged/defective or does not match its description): If the product is damaged/defective or does not match its description, it can be returned for a full refund less shipping charges within 30 days of receipt (excluding samples).
• Damaged/Defective Items: If your product arrives to you damaged, please email a picture of the damaged area and your order information to email@example.com. You will receive a replacement product if available.
• Lost Packages: If you do not receive your package as indicated on the tracking information, contact us as soon as possible. We must be informed within 30 days of shipment of your order to properly file an investigation.
• Important: Confirm the accuracy of your order before any cuts/modifications are made. Examine fabric for pattern, color, yardage and quality before cutting. No claims will be allowed after it has been processed in any way. When sending fabric directly to a seamstress or upholsterer, we recommend ensuring they check the fabric against the sample you provide. We do not offer refunds of fees associated with finished goods.
• Return shipping must be pre-paid and will not be refunded.
• We ask that you also include a copy of your invoice with the return.
• Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Return authorization Not Required.
• Product must be in new, uncut condition and kept in a smoke free environment.
• A refund will be issued after fabric is received and inspected. Refunds may take up to 14 days to process.
For all return inquiries, please contact us as soon as possible.
M-F 10:00am to 5:30pm EST.
The Great Cover-Up
900 McEver Rd
Gainesville, GA 30504